Branch No: 67037-6255
200 Aberdeen Loop
Lynn Haven, FL 32405
Phone: (850) 873-8346
Base Pay: 27-35
The Panama City Mill is seeking a Senior Accountant who will work with minimal supervision on a large insurance claim and financials for a natural...
The Panama City Mill is seeking a Senior Accountant who will work with minimal supervision on a large insurance claim and financials for a natural disaster (hurricane) occurring in October 2018. This role will be an integral part of the claim team and will work with mill personnel as well as corporate and division resources in accounting, finance and risk management.
Hours 7:30am--4:30pm (extended hrs during peak deadlines and month-end closing)
• Provide organization of invoices, purchase orders, receiving, calculations, etc. for the hurricane insurance claim in addition to analytical support.
• Monitor AVM (invoices for payment) and RNV (received not invoiced) queues.
• Assist in providing financial guidance and tracking for the claim/capital/results.
• Understand and analyze plant results as needed for hurricane.
• Assist with forecast.
• Assist in the development of processes and procedures to improve the quality of documentation and drive stronger ownership and accountability of results.
• Support the accounting function with the monthly closing process by gathering and analyzing data required for journal entries.
Apply Now More Info