Free Online Courses
Remedy Intelligent Staffing and Penn Foster, a leader in online education designed to address the skills gap in America, have partnered to offer free, career-focused, online courses to all of our associates. Taking these skills development courses will allow you to increase your skills, demonstrate your focus and discipline, and show dedication to improvement.
Registering for classes is simple. If you’re already an associate who has worked 80 hours or more with us, please login to your dashboard to access the academy and see our full course descriptions.
If you haven’t worked with us, reach out to your local branch to see if we have any openings that match your skills and interests. Once you’ve been placed on an assignment and worked 80 hours or more, you can sign up for these courses. Please contact us if you have any questions. Good luck!
Please see our Better WorkLife Academy course list below:
- Workforce Readiness (English and Español)
- Warehouse Basics
- Introduction to Manufacturing
- Industrial Safety (English and Español)
- Industrial Math
- Business English
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Administrative Assistant Careers
- Bookkeeping Basics
- Call Center Customer Service
- CNC Machining
- Digital Literacy
- Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint)
- Supervising the Frontline
Advanced Career Skills
- Production Basics
- Administrative Assistant Career Diploma
- Frontline Supervisor
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electronics Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- Basic Electrical
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fitness and Nutrition
- Diesel Mechanics*
* This course requires an additional fee for textbooks. To enroll in Diesel Mechanics and make your payment for textbooks, please contact Penn Foster at 888-427-3200.
Current associates, view your dashboard to see if you’re eligible.
For questions about Better WorkLife Academy contact us at: [email protected]