Branch No: 67341-6133
1140 Pelican Bay
Daytona Beach, FL 32119
Phone: (386) 615-8859
Base Pay: /hr
We are looking for a 3 month temporary warehouse Inventory Clerk. Position Overview: This position is responsible for- • Kitting of sho...
We are looking for a 3 month temporary warehouse Inventory Clerk.
Position Overview: This position is responsible for-
• Kitting of shop orders to the production floor in a timely and accurate manner
• Following all guidelines spelled out in the SOP-Stockroom Kitting
• Performing Cycle Counts and being a key participant in the annual Physical Inventory
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain accuracy of picking and shop order kitting activities
• Support Receiving, Return to Stock and de-kit material actions
• Maintain inventory material locations
• Ensure accuracy of inventory through various transactions in accordance with procedures
• Ability to adapt to change and maintain a positive attitude
• Provide courteous, professional service to internal customers when responding to service requests at the service window
• Maintain security of inventory area and department
• Support Change Orders and Material Purge processes
• Support Cycle Counting
• Conduct historical research and interpretation of material transactions
• Transport material between production areas
• Support shipping activities
• Comply with and assist in the enforcement of all company safety policies
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED Job Knowledge
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work with changing demands in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills with both internal and external customers
• 1-2 years Manufacturing inventory experience
• ERP experience preferred
• Computer Experience required
• Working knowledge of MSOffice programs, i.e., Word, Excel, OutlookApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 10.30
We have immediate openings for Assemblers with a large reputable Manufacturer in DeLeon Springs! Need excellent attention to detail wo...
We have immediate openings for Assemblers with a large reputable Manufacturer in DeLeon Springs!
Need excellent attention to detail working with various size components Use of different hand tools to cut, stuff, kit and assemble products Standing throughout shift, requires some bending-stooping Repetitive motion, pinching and grabbing with lifting up to 25 pounds
Temp-to-Hire position working 6:00am-4:30pm Mo-Thu
Paid Holiday after first 30 days worked
Apply at www.remedystaff.com to get registered and call our office at 386-738-0037 to set up for interview and screening. You may also stop by anytime between 10:00am and 2:00pm Mo-Fri Bring 2 forms of ID for employment purpose.
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
124 S Amelia Ave
Deland, FL 32724
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: /hr
Data Entry General Statement/Purpose of Job: This position will be responsible for entering all new and revised orders in Epicor. Essential Duties...
General Statement/Purpose of Job: This position will be responsible for entering all new and revised orders in Epicor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Upload new purchase orders. • Create all quotes and work orders when required. • Send order confirmations for all quotes created. • Create cover pages for each quote entered. • Update orders when customer sends revisions. • Additional duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager or her representative.
Position Criteria: • Excellent attention to detail. • Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of personnel. • Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stress. • Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work within a fast-paced environment. • Ability to take direction and work both independently and as part of a team. • Critical thinking skills. • Strong computer skills with the following programs: o Excel o Word o Outlook Basic Qualifications: • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Apply online at www.remedystaff.com and call the office 386-738-0037.
Shift hours are 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Position is located in Sanford.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 11.25-11.50
Machine Line Operator position consist of operating a filling machine with 5-10 line workers. Responsible for the routine communication o...
Machine Line Operator position consist of operating a filling machine with 5-10 line workers.
Responsible for the routine communication of job assignments and placement of line workers. Performing periodic quality checks of product to ensure best quality of product being produced.
1st shift is 5 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; 2nd shift is 3:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. Mon-Thurs with overtime on Fridays and Saturdays. Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Great BENEFITS! Please apply here online, when finished please come to our branch office located at 1140 Pelican Bay Dr., Daytona Beach between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 9.25-9.50
Busy Ormond Beach factory is seeking production line workers to start immediately. Working in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to...
Base Pay: /hr
Requires thorough cleaning of industrial work area. Detailed, deep cleaning of department to include equipment, floors and walls. Candidate mu...
Base Pay: /hr
Operate powered industrial forklift to load and unload materials within warehouse for delivery to production areas and distribution points for fini...
Operate powered industrial forklift to load and unload materials within warehouse for delivery to production areas and distribution points for finished product. Use scan gun to trace and track materials, fulfill quotas and work safely under pressure.
Seeking candidates for the following schedules:
Should be available for Friday and Saturday OT.
Must be able to pass pre-hire forklift written and driver exams.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: $14.00
This position is responsible for the complete and accurate hydro-static electrical / mechanical testing of any manufactured or purchased compo...
Base Pay: 18.50
Position Title: ...
Position Title: Technician, Maintenance II
Pay Status: Hourly
Supervised by: Supervisor, Facilities & Toolroom
Apply Now More Info