Branch No: 67270-6266
1034 Alabar Avenue
Waterloo, IA 50701
Phone: (319) 236-2330
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring for an Industrial Painter! Qualified candidates' main responsibility will be to apply paint, varnishes, and o...
Shift: 1st shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean and Prepare Surfaces Must first prepare the surface they are going to paint. If there are previous finishes on the surface, they remove them using masking, grit blast or chemical rinse. Then, they clean and smooth the surface and let it dry before painting.
• Prepare Paints
• Apply Paint Painters use a variety of techniques and tools to paint surfaces. They may use spray equipment, airbrushes, stencils, rollers or brushes. Industrial painters must choose the best tool for the job at hand. They paint on primers, pre-finishes and finishing coats. Some Industrial Painters must use special safety equipment such as self-contained suits or protective eyewear.
• Clean Work Areas
• Maintain Equipment Industrial Painters are responsible for maintenance of their painting equipment, some of which is quite technical. They must be able to trouble shooting any problems that the equipment may have.
Detail-oriented and dependable. A successful Industrial Painter can follow instructions and consistently produce good work. In addition to these general skills and personality traits, employers are seeking Industrial Painter candidates with the following skills:
• Experience in automotive or industrial equipment painting.
• Experience wet painting using a gun.
• Ability to differentiate between colors.
• Ability to work on multiple priorities with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to use hand and power tools and equipment.
• Industry Training & Certification.
• Experience mixing colors.
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #IndustrialPainterJobsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 17.00 per HOUR
Remedy Intelligent Staffing in Waterloo has a great opportunity for you to grow your experience while working for a reputable company! We are curre...
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 6AM - 2:30PM
Sandblasting of steel parts. Hoist operator will load and unload large steel parts from a hanging tow line using an overhead assist crane. Operator will also load parts back into steel tubs or wooden pallets. Move parts from trailers to floor using forklifts.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Previous hoist experience.
• Previous forklift certified-sit down type.
• Ability to push/pull weights up to 50 pounds.
• Stand on feet for 8-10 hour shifts.
• Work wearing a respirator and face shield.
• Work in a dusty environment and hot/cold conditions.
• Can work independently.
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #OperatorJobsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
NEW DIRECT HIRE POSITION FROM REMEDY INTELLIGENT STAFFING IN WATERLOO, IA! CHECK OUT THE DETAILS BELOW! Remedy Waterloo is hiring for a Welder to f...
NEW DIRECT HIRE POSITION FROM REMEDY INTELLIGENT STAFFING IN WATERLOO, IA! CHECK OUT THE DETAILS BELOW!
Remedy Waterloo is hiring for a Welder to fill a direct hire position for our client, a leader in manufacturing.
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 7AM - 3:30PM
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #WelderJobsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.50 per HOUR
BRAND NEW TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITION OUT OF INDEPENDENCE, IOWA! READ BELOW FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE MOST REPUTABLE EMPLOYERS IN THE...
Remedy Staffing is excited to partner with one of the world's largest food manufacturers to offer Production Operator positions on ALL SHIFTS. We have SEVERAL openings and these are temp-to-hire openings.
1st shift: 5:45AM - 2:30PM. $18.50/hour.
2nd shift: 2PM - 10:30PM. $19/hour.
3rd shift: 10PM - 6:30AM. $19.50/hour.
• Creating high quality pet treats that are eaten NATIONWIDE.
• Using TECHNOLOGY in an industry-leading facility.
• Working with operators on EXPERIENCED teams with new Buffs that are willing and eager to learn.
• CHALLENGING yourself to get the JOB DONE RIGHT and gain skills.
• Participate in start-up, change over, and shut down of operating equipment.
• Identify quality concerns with the product.
• Engage in conversation with supervisors and team leads to improve efficiencies.
• Understanding the daily production schedule and helping to obtain the daily goals.
• ONE BLUE – Teamwork, respecting individuals, fostering the Herd culture.
#RemedyJobs #IndependenceJobs #ProductionJobsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
NEW TEMP-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY! Remedy Intelligent Staffing has partnered with our client in Waterloo to offer new welder positions for 1st shift. Ch...
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 5AM - 1:30PM.
Summary: Employee will be sonic welding large pieces of canvas together using a sonic welding machine plus laying out graphics on the tent pieces.
#WaterlooJobs #RemedyJobs #SonicWelderApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITION! 2nd and 3rd shift Machine Assistants needed! CHECK OUT THE DETAILS BELOW! Machine Assistant Shift/Hours: 2nd shif...
2nd shift. 3PM - 11PM
3rd shift. 11PM - 7AM.
• Loads/unloads and deburrs product as defined by process instructions and/or break in training using appropriate tools, hoists, lifting devices or slings.
• Operate load station controls.
• Ability to manage cell material flow and monitor and monitor schedules.
• Must have sufficient blueprint reading skills to:
A. Locate product features and associated tolerances on the drawing.
B. Understand the tolerance zones associated with the gages provided.
C. Basic understanding of drawings.
• Responsible to measure, verify and document that prior to tool change and product produced after tool change are within all product specification requirements.
• Responsibilities may include washing of parts and the completion of the wash sheet logs.
• Maintains charts per control plan requirements. Logs process changes on charts and reports out-of-control conditions to tool manager, lead or supervision.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #ProductionsJobs #MachineAssistantJobs #TempToHireJobsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 18.00 - 18.50
REMEDY INTELLIGENT STAFFING HAS AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FROM OUR CLIENT LOCATED IN WATERLOO, IA! READ THE DETAILS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!...
REMEDY INTELLIGENT STAFFING HAS AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FROM OUR CLIENT LOCATED IN WATERLOO, IA! READ THE DETAILS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
CNC Operator Machinist
2nd shift: 3PM - 11PM. $18/hour
3rd shift: 11PM - 7AM. $18.50/hour
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
CNC Operator Machinist Job Duties:
• Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
• Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
• Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; trimming heads.
• Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
• Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
• Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 plus years hands on experience
#RemedyJobs #WaterlooJobs #CNCMachinistJobsApply Now More Info