Shipping and Receiving Associate
1st and 2nd Shift
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Get Started in The Fast-Growing Logistics Industry!
We are looking for Shipping and Receiving Associates for a leading, local employer that offers competitive, weekly pay and good benefits. You’ll also receive free, online skills training to make sure you succeed. Join our team and work in a safe, friendly environment where hard work is respected and valued. Get on your new career path today!
Join the Remedy team. Where light industrial employees are three-times happier working for us than the competition. Apply today!
“At Remedy, everyone is really helpful and the employees are not just numbers on a board.” Remedy Associate, Sidney
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Shipping and Receiving Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience req
- Shipping/receiving experience, a plus
- Forklift or pallet jack experience, a plus
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Basic math
- Able to work in a trailer or container
- Experience working with RF scanners and warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow safety guidelines
- Palletize and wrap product for shipping (using bander, shrink wrapping equipment)
- Organize product to maintain proper loading instructions
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- May work in an individual or in a team environment
- Maintain accurate shipping data
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.