IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A DIRECT HIRE 1ST SHIFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IN A PLASTIC MANUFACTURING COMPANY HAZELWOOD, MO!
Hours: 1st shift
Pay: up to $26.00/hr., OT available
- Deductive Reasoning: Electrical technicians need to be able to look for problems in complicated electrical grids, isolate the issue and solve it.
- Logic: Electrical techs need to be able to look at electrical blueprints and scan them for issues, making sure that they work before installed.
- Manual Dexterity: Working with wires, using hand tools and handling small components requires manual dexterity.
- Math: Math is needed to analyze and create schematics.
- Observation: Electrical technicians need to be able to look at electrical grids and evaluate them for any problems, to make sure they are being installed correctly.
- Problem-Solving: Electrical techs need to be able to identify issues and make corrective measures to fix problems with electrical components.