Branch No: 67122-6270
5714 South Lindbergh Blvd, Suite 3
St. Louis, MO 63123
Phone: (314) 842-6440
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Job Duties: •Assists in production areas as instructed by supervisor•Completes proper paperwork accurately •Assists with meter calib...
•Assists in production areas as instructed by supervisor•Completes proper paperwork accurately •Assists with meter calibrations •Assists with mixing, staging, & table loading process •Verifies correct ingredients are used in batch •Verifies correct mixing instructions from batch ticket are followed •Mixes correct staged raw materials for each batch in production •Completes batch ticket & lot code sheets •Inspects quality of batch before pump up •Completes daily sanitation sheet for workstation •Supports daily operations •Continues to focus on producing quality products in an efficient, effective manner •Communicates product running with production manager before filling •Completes assigned projects/tasks •Continues to focus on producing quality products in an efficient, effective manner •Maintains clean & organized work space •Reports food safety and quality issues to personnel with authority to initiate actionApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 50000.00 per YEAR
Responsible for manufacturing products using safe and efficient manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team members. Must ad...
Responsible for manufacturing products using safe and efficient manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team members. Must adhere to the schedule and ensure that all quality standards are met.
- The Production Supervisor will observe the actual set up of equipment or evaluate the evidence of the setup activities; test bottles, etc.
- Production Supervisors will start work 30 minutes prior to “your” crew’s start time and not leave until your entire crew is gone.
- Your crew is defined as all Operations personnel working on the lines under your charge and may include support staff such as maintenance, quality, warehouse
- Provide constructive, timely feedback to all team members regarding performance
Know the requirements of each area and enforce them fairly and consistently
- Daily overtime is to be posted by line and name no later than lunch each day
- Weekly overtime is to be posted no later than lunch Wednesday of the affected week
- This is not a 40 hour per week job
- Non-production work days will be used for personal development, auditing and inspecting the Production areas, training yourself and others, and other means of individual and group improvement
- Production Supervisors will be willing and able to work any shift and any schedule as dictated by business needs
Base Pay: 14.00 per HOUR
• Performs duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting. • Moves product and inventory using a forkl...
• Performs duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting.
• Moves product and inventory using a forklift while following a FIFO Inventory Control system.
• Reports defective and/or damaged materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor/manager.
• Executes and documents quality inspections per SOP.
• Completes appropriate paperwork for SOP.
• Load outbound LTL and truck load shipments.
• Unload inbound LTL and truck load shipments.
• Unloads inbound Oil and Vinegar Tank Load shipments.
• Packs outbound shipments.
• Labels inbound and outbound shipments with accurate labels.
• Accountable for accurate counts – verify shipments match product and quantity on Order.
• Properly inspects and verifies paperwork, seals and samples.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Completes daily sanitation sheet for work station.
• Completes package staging for production.
• Performs related duties as required by supervision.
• Performs verification of tankers and trucks.
• Records data such as products, lot numbers and quantities shipped/delivered. • Checks the condition and weights of vessels to ensure cleanliness and compliance with loading and unloading procedures.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Secures dock area at the end of the day.
• Maintains organization of the warehouse.
• Clears full pallets from end of the production line.
• Conducts pallet quality checks.
• Recycles wood pallets
• Coordinates trash and recyclable removal.
• Completes assigned projects/tasks.
• Continue to focus on producing quality products in an efficient, effective manner.
• Maintain a clean and organized work space.
• Supports daily operations.
• Report food safety and quality issues to personnel with authority to initiate action if actions cannot be accomplished by same.Apply Now More Info