Branch No: 67185-6146
1425 Jefferson Road
Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (585) 697-3299
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
Medical equipment company, located in Rush, NY, is looking for supply packers. Job duties will include: 1) Mark and label containers, contain...
Medical equipment company, located in Rush, NY, is looking for supply packers.
Job duties will include:
1) Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
2) Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
3) Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
4) Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
5) Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks. 1.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
GREAT COMPANY, THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY!! Body masker, taper C\covers specified areas of metal or wooden parts to be spray-painted...
GREAT COMPANY, THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!
Body masker, taper C\covers specified areas of metal or wooden parts to be spray-painted, using masking tape, cardboard, or paper: Marks area to be masked on parts or articles, for example aircraft and automobile assemblies, lamp bases, or motorcycle fenders, using rule or template. Cuts or tears paper or cardboard to specified size. Secures masking in place with gummed tape to protect parts while surrounding areas are spray-painted. May also smooth unmasked surface, using sandpaper. May also dip or coat article with liquid wax instead of applying masking. May also tape precut masks or stencils to article.
APPLY TODAY FOR CONSIDERATIONApply Now More Info
Base Pay: Based on Experience
Packaging company looking for overnight packers, full time, temp to hire. Job duties include: Stack and pile finished goods into containers. Prepar...
Packaging company looking for overnight packers, full time, temp to hire.
Job duties include:
Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
Prepare goods for shipment.
Pack them following a specific set of instructions.
Clean and prepare containers for packing.
Check to ensure containers are damage free.
Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
Maintain database of packages.
Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count. Keep track of inventory.
Please call our office today for more information @ (585)697-3299Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Hourly
In this position you will be on a team assisting with apartment maintenance, this can consist of: - Plumbing - Electrical work - HVAC - Painting -...
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
Do you enjoy talking to people?? Part time position available for a local bathroom fixture company! Hours per week will vary between 20 -25...
Do you enjoy talking to people??
Part time position available for a local bathroom fixture company!
Hours per week will vary between 20 -25 hours.with flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule. Job will be customer-facing to discuss the company's products and services and schedule in-home consultations.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATIONApply Now More Info
Base Pay: $70-95K
Sr. Electrical Engineer (Direct Hire) / Days / Full-Time / Rochester, NY Remedy Professional Services is supporting a d...
Sr. Electrical Engineer (Direct Hire) / Days / Full-Time / Rochester, NY
Remedy Professional Services is supporting a direct-hire, permanent placement search for a first-shift Sr. Electrical Engineer.
Our client is a well-respected optics manufacturer in the Rochester area.
**As an ITAR-registered manufacturer, the employee must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident.**
This position researches, designs, and analyzes electrical circuits including analog, digital, and FPGA. Has overall project responsibility including planning and assisting with lower level engineers and technicians. Is responsible for assisting with product release activities (e.g., developing BOMs, work instructions, test fixtures).
· Creates original electrical and/or software designs for new products.
· Manages tasks and schedules for multiple projects to meet individual program objectives
· Troubleshoots the most difficult manufacturing problems causing work stoppage and recommends and implements corrective actions.
· Provides training and leadership to production technicians.
· Reviews manufacturing activities and leads the implementation of process improvements on a regular basis.
· Reviews, revises, creates or augments new product documentation, procedures, and test apparatus prior to release in manufacturing.
· Designs new product test apparatus and trains manufacturing on its use.
· Makes design improvements to existing products following changes from start to finish.
· Interfacing with customers and vendors
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· 5 years electrical circuit design for commercial products
· Proficient with EE Design CAD Programs like PCB layout and electronic software, preferred
· Experience with PCAP and PROTEL, preferred
· Demonstrates thorough knowledge of EE circuit design theory, C++, C and Basic language
· Ability to use engineering tools such as MathCad, Gerber editors, etc.
· Ability to work efficiently with multiple priorities.
· Demonstrate ability to execute work with precision and produce clear mechanical sketches
This company’s benefit package includes a choice of PPO medical plan options, dental and vision, 401K with company match, Employee-Qualified Stock Purchase Plan, basic life insurance, pension, EAP, FSA, company-contributed HSA, company-paid Life and AD&D insurance coverage, continuing education assistance and much more.
In order to be considered for this position, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume attached and note the name of the position you're applying for.