Branch No: 67037-6255
200 Aberdeen Loop
Lynn Haven, FL 32405
Phone: (850) 873-8346
Are you obtaining a technical degree? Are you looking for a summer job? Do you want to improve your resume?
TECHNICAL TRAINING INTERNSHIP @ TRANE
Summer 2017 (May - August)
2nd Shift (3:00 pm - 11:00 pm OR 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm)
The Skills You Will Learn:
What You Need to Have:
Now Hiring 2nd Shift (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm or 3:30 pm – 11:30 pm) Production Technicians with client, Trane/IR, for assembly of light commercial air conditioners.
**Please be advised online applications must be completed thoroughly, including previous work history and skill selections, for consideration.**
Production Technicians are required to safely perform highly repetitive work to strict quality standards. Typical tasks include, but are not limited to:
Assembly of light commercial air conditioners Using power, pneumatic and hand tools Loading and unloading conveyors and carts Brazing and soldering Operating machines and presses Operating forklifts, manipulators, and hoists Performing quality checks and tests Must be able to work any shift Must exhibit exemplary attendance record Must exhibit safe behaviors
To perform these tasks, Production Technicians with or without reasonable accommodation, must be able to:
• Lift and carry up to 50 Lbs occasionally, 25 Lb’s repetitively, or 15 Lbs continuously from floor to waist high for more than 2/3 of the work shift
• Lift/carry up to 40 Lbs occasionally, 20 Lbs repetitively, or 10 Lbs continuously from waist to shoulder height for more than 2/3 of the work shift
• Push and pull up to 70 Lbs force repetitively for more than 2/3 of the work shift.
• Reach over the head repetitively for more than 2/3 of the work shift
• Push and pull up to 20 Lb’s force overhead repetitively for more than 2/3 of the work shift.
• Grip and pinch with hands and fingers repetitively, using fine motor dexterity and eye hand coordination, for more than 2/3 of the work shift.Apply Now More Info