Branch No: 67411-7309
580 Middletown Boulevard
Langhorne, PA 19047
Phone: (215) 383-2810
Base Pay: 13.79 per HOUR
Forklift Drivers West Windsor Township, 08550 Immediate Hiring ***Start working on Wednesday 08/14/2019*** PAY RATE: $13.79/hour SHIFT:...
***Start working on Wednesday 08/14/2019***
PAY RATE: $13.79/hour
SHIFT: 2nd (1 PM-9 PM)
1. Loading and unloading goods in Warehouse settings
2. Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
3. Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
4. Checking loads are secure
5. Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
6. Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
1 Year Forklift driving experienceApply Now More Info
Base Pay: Weekly
Material Handler/General Labor King Of Prussia, 19406 PA Pay-rate: $12.08 Per Hour Job Title: Delivery Helper/Material Handle...
King Of Prussia, 19406 PA
Pay-rate: $12.08 Per Hour
Job Title: Delivery Helper/Material Handler
General Description: The Delivery Helper is responsible for assisting the driver with preparation of the trucks, handling, distributing loading/unloading materials
Benefits and perks:
Benefit plans (Medical, Dental, Vision available), temp-to-hire after 90 days!
Full-time 40+ hours per weekApply Now More Info
Base Pay: Weekly
Production Operators (1st, 2nd and 3rd Shifts) Green Lane PA, 18054 Production Operator Job Description 1st, 2nd and 3rd shi...
Production Operator Job Description
1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available
$13/hour Monday through Friday
Operate various types of injection molding machines and assembly operations producing a large assortment of products to support manufacturing. Operators are responsible for the entire manufacturing process, including assembly, performing quality checks and monitoring the process.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
SUMMARY: Supply raw materials, boxes, components, and all packing supplies to the injection molding machines. Remove finished goods and put them in...
Supply raw materials, boxes, components, and all packing supplies to the injection molding machines. Remove finished goods and put them in their proper location depending on where the work order dictates, using pallet jacks and forklift trucks. Make sure all materials are labeled correctly for instant verification and maintain records. In the event of defective material or equipment, the Floor Person has the authority to stop the job and notify the Shift Supervisor immediately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure materials are drying at the correct temperatures and dew points, level indicators are connected and activated and conveying equipment is working properly.
• Verify the hopper loaders and/or dryers are clean prior to loading any resins and empty grinders when they are full at the end of each shift. Record the material type on the Material Log sheet attached to the dryer and record the material lot number on the work order.
• Ensure all material is labeled correctly, with all proper information, when entering onto the floor as well as when leaving the floor, including scrap and re-grind containers.
• Maintain all machines with adequate amounts of material, cartons and skids for continuous operation (Refer to job folder and work order).
1-2 years of Material Handling experience in Warehouse setting
Apply Now More Info