Branch No: 67411-7309
580 Middletown Boulevard
Langhorne, PA 19047
Phone: (215) 383-2810
Base Pay: 18.00 per HOUR
Press Operator Warminster, PA 18974 Experience Required Full Time *COMPANY OFFERS COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS* Now offering a $2,000 s...
*Experience with 40" Heidelberg Multicolor Printing and Aqueous Coating is preferred*
*Great opportunity to train on state of the art equipment in a very clean, air conditioned shop*
Hours: 11:30pm – 7:30am
Essential Duties Include:
Follow and adhere to the I.Q.M.S. schedule
Most match and maintain color to standards or proof
Scan all pallets when finish into I.Q.M.S.
Successfully maintain paper work and documents associated with order
Perform make ready’s in a timely manner
Run and maintain quality standards throughout production
Perform quality checks as needed and make the necessary adjustments
Detail write up of production along with notifying supervisor of any issues
Perform routine and preventative maintenance of Press
Maintain a safe, clean and organized environment including the storage of Plates
Load and unload the press if the helper is not available
All other assigned duties
Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance
Comprehensive wellness program with incentives
401(k) profit sharing plan
FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
Employee assistance and travel assistance programs
Paid holidays and PTO
#pressoperator #printingpressjobs #permanentjobsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
Maintenance Technician Levittown, Pa 19057 Pay rate: $25/hour (40 hours/Week) Shift times: 3rd Shift: 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM EXPERIENC...
Levittown, Pa 19057
Pay rate: $25/hour (40 hours/Week)
Shift times: 3rd Shift: 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
EXPERIENCE & RESUME REQUIRED
Provides technical support to production equipment in an Operating Center under the direction of the Senior Technician, Lead Technician, and Regional Support Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for mechanical and electronic repairs of all mail processing equipment.
• Completes preventive maintenance according to TQM and vendor operating standards.
• Responds to equipment break down or emergency situations with urgency and expediency.
• Consistently utilizes Infor EAM Software and maintains the spare parts/supply inventory.
• Evaluates and assesses equipment problems by troubleshooting and completing repairs in a timely manner.
• Communicates and/or escalates serious equipment issues to the Senior Technician or Lead Technician
• Attends appropriate technical training classes
• Studies, reviews and utilizes vendor technical manuals, publications or updates, as needed, to remain familiar with all changes or modifications to equipment.
• Assists other PB locations with moving and/or installing of equipment as needed.
• Responds to cell phone calls during on-call periods or during emergency situations.
• Regular scheduled attendance
• Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadline pressures.
• Ability to communicate clearly, explain equipment maintenance or repair needs to management technicians, vendors and other employees.
• Must work well with others in a team environment
• Must be able to take instruction or direction given in English
• The ability to read and follow schematics
• The ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as required
• Available to travel 10% of the time
• Ability to use basic electrical/electronic testing equipment
#technician #technicianjob #maintenancetechjobApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.00 per HOUR
Retail Fabric Cutter Bensalem, PA 19020 $15.00-17.00/hour (depending on experience) Day Shift: 9:30am-5:00pm 40 Hours/week Pay Rate: $15.00-...
Day Shift: 9:30am-5:00pm
Pay Rate: $15.00-17.00/hr (Depending on Experience)
1. Knowledge of Textile Fabrics is a bonus, but not required.
2. As orders come in, the associate will pull the correct fabrics from the shelves to be prepared.
3. Measure and cut the fabrics to customer's desired size/shape.
4. Prepare/package product to be shipped.
5. Assist in any needs on the floor or as directed by supervisor.
6. MUST have a positive attitude!
#manufacturingApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 16.15 per HOUR
Machine Operators and Packers Needed! Warminster, PA 18974 *Now offering a signing bonus of $2000! ($500 paid on a quarterly basis) * *H...
*HIRING FOR 3RD SHIFT MONDAY-FRIDAY WITH COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Position Purpose: To assure a quality product is efficiently produced and packed to specification through expected equipment output to ensure an on-time delivery to the customer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be on their feet all day; standing, stooping, squatting, and reaching can be expected along with lifting of up to 30 lbs. boxes of raw materials and finished goods.
#machineoperator #machineoperators #machinetendors #permanentjobsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 50000.00 - 65000.00
Business Development Manager (Sales) Bucks County, PA for Staffing Company Remedy Intelligent Staffing, an Employbridge Company Pay ran...
Pay range: $50,000-$65,000/Year (based on experience) + Commission on sales
Full-time - Direct Hire - Permanent opportunity