Remedy Staffing is hiring for an Experienced Warehouse Lead/ Supervisor, 1st shift in Kent, WA.
Hours: Sun-Tue 630am-5pm Wed 5am-4:30pm
- Oversee shrink machine operation of four employees and become subject matter expert in the operation of the machine and the Amazon FBA preparation process.
- Coordinate work activities and breaks to maximize machine run-time and to achieve production goals.
- Ensure team is preparing product in accordance with quality standards, SOP’s, and work instructions.
- Responsible for timely, accurate reporting and documentation of damaged or inferior products.
- Track and report productivity metrics.
- Use Smartsheet for order priority, status updates, and completion dates.
- Confirm Amazon orders are in warehouse management system, and work with Inventory Control department for order release and proper Lot assignment.
- Pick Amazon orders and stage for processing by the team.
- Prepare and print all required labels.
- Adjust shrink machine settings as necessary for current SKU.
- Perform regular cleaning of shrink machine as required.
- Maintain & replenish inventory of supplies as needed.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Act as backup other warehouse lead's when necessary.
- Inventory control
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Options.
- Free online skill building courses.
- Permanent Opportunity!
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Washington Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.remedystaffing.com/employees/employee-benefits/
Apply today interview tomorrow!!
Members of the military and veterans encouraged to apply.