Branch No: 67418-7424
626 Grant St
Herndon, VA 20170
Phone: (571) 685-4366
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
MATERIAL HANDLER ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WAREHOUSE JOB WITH GREAT PAY? COME WORK AS A MATERIAL HANDLER STERLING, VA Pay: Temp to hire positio...
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WAREHOUSE JOB WITH GREAT PAY? COME WORK AS A MATERIAL HANDLER
Pay: Temp to hire position; $15.00/Hour and can increase to $18.50
What you will be doing:
• Empty, fill, sort, organize and wrap/unwrap product according to company expectations
• Properly build displays, fold cartons and work with palletized products
• Sort damaged products
• Safely operate various types of equipment and tools
• Correctly utilize a Warehouse Management System (WMS) and maintain appropriate work documents
• Maintain the cleanliness and order of work areas
What is required:
• Lift, carry, push and pull up to 70 lbs.
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
• Use hands and fingers to handle or feel tools or equipment
• Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
• Weekly Pay
• Medical Benefits
• Free Online Skill Building courses
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Apply Now!Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
GENERAL LABORERS We are accepting applications for general labor positions to help handle various jobs in the Northern Virginia area. The job resp...
We are accepting applications for general labor positions to help handle various jobs in the Northern Virginia area. The job responsibilities include assisting with hands-on physical labor and operation of machinery with the goal of streamlining company production and the upkeep of customer happiness.
Hours: 1st and 2nd shifts
• Previous warehouse experience
• Load and unload materials onsite
• Adhere to company rules and regulations
• Maintain a tidy and safe work-space
• Clearly and respectfully communicate with supervisors and coworkers
• Experience in the general labor field
• Great communication skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Timeliness and organizational skills
• Weekly pay
• Medical benefits
• Free online skill-building training
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Apply now!Apply Now More Info