Medical Equipment Sterilization Company is seeking Gas-Injection Operator. Gas-Injection operators prepare and store hospital supplies, surgical instruments and operate and maintain a Gas-Injection Unit. Must have excellent attention to detail, basic computer skills, and ability to stand, bend, stoop, lift up to 25 lbs. Person must be able to pass a pre-hire drug test and background screening.
- Set up, calibrate, enter data and operate Gas-Injection Unit
- Inspect seals, insert labels, carton labels for accuracy and correct color according to distribution list
- Place packs in boxes, label and palletize boxes
- Make biological test packs, place pallets in heat/aeration chamber, remove pallets from heat/aeration chamber, and incubate biological tests
- Perform routine maintenance on Gas-Injection units
- Trouble Shoot any mechanical failures
- Make boxes or help build or bag packs in the assembly room
- High school diploma or GED and 2 years of related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence, ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the gas-injection unit’s software and ability to enter data appropriately.
- Ability to use hands for fine motor function, bend stoop and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Close, distance, peripheral and color vision, and depth perception.
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire drug test and background screening