Branch No: 67378-6241
2830 Winkler Avenue, Suite 104
Ft. Myers, FL 33916
Phone: (239) 278-1515
Base Pay: 11.00 per HOUR
Temporary Maintenance Assistant We are now hiring for a Part Time Temporary Maintenance Assistant, to help with some general maintenance at a local...
Temporary Maintenance Assistant
We are now hiring for a Part Time Temporary Maintenance Assistant, to help with some general maintenance at a local church. We are looking for a handy people person that would like to work a few hours a week assisting with light facilities maintenance. This position is part time 8-16 hours a week for 6-8 weeks. This location requires temporary associates to pass a back ground and drug screening before start and if duties extend to the attached school a Level 2 background screening / finger printing may be required.
Thank youApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
Warehouse Associate - OSHA Certified Forklift Operator: Job Summary: Monday – Friday / 1st shift and 2nd shifts available / Pay $12.00 ...
Warehouse Associate - OSHA Certified Forklift Operator: Job Summary: Monday – Friday / 1st shift and 2nd shifts available / Pay $12.00 We are looking for an experience warehouse associated, with Forklift Order Picker, personal power equipment experience (OSHA Certification). This position is responsible for loading and unloading of freight, pulling orders, pack/repack of outgoing and incoming orders, general warehouse maintenance & the operation of heavy machinery or personal power equipment to safely move product load around the facility. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs a safety check of the forklift to ensure it is safe to operate.
• Checks fluid levels for oil, water and fuel before operating the lift • Ensures the packaging lines have empty pallets available and informs the supervisor of the pallet inventory
• Removes palletized bags from the production lines and places them on the stretch wrapper
• Operates the stretch wrapper and changes the stretch film as required
• Places palletized bags in inventory and ensuring they are located in the proper rows storing them neatly without damaging other inventory
• Actively participates in plant cleanliness by re-stacking, picking-up trash and debris, and washing their equipment
• Reads the BOLS and places the correct quantity and SKU on the carriers’ trucks in a safe and efficient manner. • Any changes to the BOLS must be communicated to the Dispatcher and or office personnel
• Performs physical inventory counts of finished goods as required
• Meets quality and quantity standards
• Responsible for the safe operation of the forklift and maintaining fluid levels Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to drive a forklift
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to climb on and off of required equipment
• Ability to sit for long periods
• Ability to Bend stoop and lift throughout the day
• Ability to follow instructions while working independently
• Ability to complete tasks associated with this position in a safe and efficient mannerApply Now More Info