Branch No: 67185-6147
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Phone: (716) 332-0390
Administrative Assistant (Transportation Coordinator)/Depew/ $12-$15 per hour
Administrative Assistant/Transportation Coordinator needed for Depew company to coordinate the shipping of all products to ensure that they are released within defined shipping schedules and delivery times and to perform administrative and clerical duties for department.
Material Handler/ Cheektowaga, NY/2nd Shift
2nd shift: 2:30PM-11:00PM Monday-Friday
• Ensure that correct material is supplied according to Bill of Materials
• Confirm that material regrind is kept separate and removed from production on a regular basis (keeping grinders empty)
• Maintain material levels at machines
• Assure that driers are full at all times to supply dry material to the machines
• Confirm driers are adequately supplied with required materials
• Complete all tasks given by Lead Hand in a timely manor
• Maintain a level of priorities according to training and daily production.
• Backup functions
• Packaging product between material handling duties as required in the department
• Perform all other tasks as requested
• Plant area maintenanceApply Now More Info
1st Shift (of 7:30-4:00)
$12-$15/hour Depending on experience
Temporary - approx. 6 weeks
Coordinates the shipping of all products to ensure that they are released within defined shipping schedules and delivery times. Performs administrative and clerical duties for department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensures that all products are shipped by specified delivery dates for Retail and within appropriate aging limits for Direct. Monitors movement of product once shipped and verifies that product reaches delivery points on schedule.
• Arranges international shipments with overseas carriers and ensures all custom documentation is provided. Tracks shipments to ensure that delivery schedules are met.
• Prepares all POD (proof of delivery) packets for Toronto corporate office.
• Arranges pick-up and delivery schedule for work at sub-contractors.
• Investigates causes of carrier problems and provides reports detailing issues.
• Coordinates retail return shipments with Toronto, the customer and the carrier.
• Arranges transportation for inventory close outs. Occasionally sources out carrier.
• Files claims against carriers for lost and damaged freight.
• Arranges LTL (less than truckload), truckload, rail and air shipments as needed.
• Finds best expedite freight rates as needed.
• Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties including report generation and analysis, typing and filing.
• Performs marginal tasks.
Apply Now More Info
Machine Operator Trainer/Cheektowaga, NY/ 2nd Shift/ 12.50 per hour
2nd: 2:30PM-11:00PM Monday-Friday (no weekends or overtime)
Job Duties (include but not limited to:)
• Facilitate flow of daily production.
• Set up work stations , packaging equipment and inserters.
• Set-up up packaging equipment and inserters as needed.
• Ensure that all paperwork is generated.
• Train new operators.
• Ongoing coaching of inspection procedures and packaging requirements
• Perform Periodic quality audits.
• Maintain accurate inventory levels and ensure that all scrap items are recorded
• Prepare production paperwork.
• Backup functions as required in the department
Apply Now More Info
Uses automatic forklift and RF technology equipment to move materials throughout the warehouse to replenish, stage and cycle count product to meet production timelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Apply Now More Info
This job descriptions are intended for a position where responsibilities are fairly routine in nature and requires a level of self-motivation. Functions include facilitating the flow of daily production, training new operators, relieving break periods for operators, performing periodic quality audits, and maintaining accurate inventory levels.
Depew-based manufacturer of heavy duty truck and trailer parts is seeking production associates for coiled and straight hose assemblies and rewinding.
2nd shift 4:30 p.m. – 3:00 a.m. Monday thru Thursday.
Duties and responsibilities:
Buffalo manufacturers of military vehicle components is looking for molding and assembly workers.
A Buffalo based wholesaler of seasonal items and home decor, is looking to hire full-time business development/customer service representatives!
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pmApply Now More Info
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Receives, verifies the accuracy of and processes work orders from clients utilizing the organization’s internal systems.
2. Receives, reviews and processes affiliate service quotes to ensure accuracy of quote and initial review of pricing.
3. Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external clients.
4. Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract work order information and provide client service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
5. Assists clients with general scheduling questions, escalates the client to the account manager for in depth client question or concerns.Apply Now More Info
The position responsibilities will encompass both Microbiology and QC Lab support functions. The technician is responsible for maintaining laboratory equipment, preparation and qualification of test supplies, preparation and analysis of test samples following approved procedures. Testing is performed on raw material and finished pharmaceutical products to ensure overall microbial/chemical quality. The technician is required to communicate scientific data by preparing technical reports for distribution. Demonstrate good laboratory practices, safety awareness, awareness of and compliance with all regulatory guidelines (cGMP, GLP), comprehension of USP/NF and other applicable test methods, and ability to follow good documentation practices.
Maintenance Technician/ Depew, NY/ 3rd Shift/ $18 - $24 per hour
Depew manufacturer in need of an experience Maintenance Technician to set up, operate and maintain mechanical and electrical equipment for operations. ?
3rd: 8:00 pm - 4:30 am Monday - Friday
Maintaining the orderliness and operating status of operational machinery through preventative maintenance.
Troubleshooting equipments and performs any mechanical, electrical and PLC repairs and adjustments as required.
Fabricating parts or other devices to maintain operations and safe working conditions.
Ensuring all processes are followed including operational, safety, 5S, etc.
Maintaining and completing various reports including time and production records, preventative maintenance logs and downtime logs, as required
Assisting in any facility related repairs and upkeep
Currently looking for an Administrative Assistant with a background in construction or fire alarms. Must have a strong professional background and strong computer skills in MSOffice. Will be performing general clerical duties, filing permits, issuing purchase orders, assisting with scheduling, uploading documents, ordering supplies for all jobs and supporting the Project Manager with other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED required. Associates Degree strongly preferred
Minimum of 3 years of experience in an account management of client support role and experience in coordination and scheduling. Some technical understanding of fire and security systems. Minimum of 3 years working with computer software applications, including MSWord and Excel required.Apply Now More Info
About the Job Will be required to calibrate and maintain inspection equipment within the Tools and Measurement program. Perform a variety of close tolerance dimensional inspections on manufactured parts. Setup and Calibrate inspection tools needed for specific work orders based on the drawing and specifications. Proficient with Optical Comparator, Thread Gages, Micrometers, Sunnen Bore Gages, Indicating Gages. Perform inspections and process audits governed by ISO 9001:2008. Assist in maintaining an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the orderliness and operating status of operation machinery through preventative maintenance. Troubleshoots equipment and performs any mechanical, electrical and PLC repairs and adjustments as required. In addition, may be required to fabricate parts or other devices to maintain operations and a safe working environment.Apply Now More Info