Branch No: 67270-6261
1950 Dodge Rd. N.E. Suite 105
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Phone: (319) 294-0290
Display Workers will be assigned to a display table daily working with other team members build grocery displays to meet quota and quality standards set by the client.
• Unpack product from cardboard boxes and stack product according to specifications onto the display table.
• Build cardboard displays to customer specifications.
• Place product in cardboard displays to meet each builds specifications.
• Ensure all products and materials are correct for each build as well as correct quantities.
• Place placards on each finished display in accordance with client’s specifications.
• Report all left over material or product as it will be staged on a separate pallet and placed behind build table.
• All cardboard will be placed on a pallet and then and neatly stacked in the cardboard trailer.
• All plastic will be disposed of in the plastic bailer.
• Entire area is swept up and all trash emptied.
• There is to be 5 empty pallets stacked neatly in front of table in addition to an empty pallet on both sides.Apply Now More Info
Our client in Norway, a well-known organic food product producer, is looking for a motivated individual to join their team in a temp-to-hire capacity!
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30AM - 3:30PM
• Mixing, weighing, and packaging organic spices and food products
• Strict Adherence to GMP
• Casing and palletizing finished product for inventory
• Operate material handling, packaging, and processing equipment
• Visually inspect materials and supplies for defects; report defective materials or questionable conditions to supervisor
• Complete necessary documentation, including worksheets and computerized tracking systems for each product
• Verify product and supplies are accurate
• Use and maintains familiarity with assembly, packaging, and measuring toolsApply Now More Info
NEW PAY RATES!!
Positions available with local Internet Warehouse! Sort, stock, and ship clothing, shoes and accessories to customers all over the world. Team oriented atmosphere with fantastic break facilities and opportunities to advance!
Shift: 1st, Mon - Fri, 7AM - 3:30PM
Pay: $12.00 / hr
• Receive packages: open boxes, sort products, and then hang, box or bag items for storage
• Quality Check accessories, books, and apparel for any flaws
• Receive in products using software and item tag information
• Enter items and their codes into software, adding keywords
• Photograph products for display and sale
• Pull/pick orders and assemble, package and ship them to customers
• Bag, label and store products in preparations for saleApply Now More Info