1st Shift- $16 per Hour
Find The Right Job. Right Now!
If you want a career where you can advance while you work in a safe environment where employees are respected and appreciated, this is the job for you. Remedy is now hiring a Warehouse Associate for a leading, reputable employer in the area that offers fair, weekly pay, health benefits, and free online skills training to ensure your success.
Submit your application today! Discover, for yourself, why Remedy associates are 3x happier working for us than for our competition.
“They are flexible and nice. They put you in a job that fits you best. They will help you if they can. They pay on time, every time. Remedy has an awesome team helping you get your dream job.” Remedy Associate, Althea
As a Remedy Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
1. Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area.
2. Trained and assigned to work in multiple areas of distribution.
3. Receives incoming materials and ships outgoing product/materials to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of inventory and product.
4. Picks and routes items to specified departments. Properly and safely handles and moves materials throughout the facility to meet production demands and customer delivery expectations.
5. Assists in putting received product away in the assigned location with the proper labeling.
6. Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
7. Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
8. Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
9. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
10. Operates tier lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
11. Assists in inventory control processes.