Recognized Manufacturer is looking for a Shipping Clerk who is familiar with working in a shipping department. Knowledge in Excel and Word preferred.
Day Shift: 7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
Primary Responsibilities: Packaging
• Choosing correct material when boxing/crating
• Break down packaging code to determine the method to pack
• Vacuum Sealing
• Possess basic computer skills
• Knowledge of UPS World Ship software a plus
• Knowledge of FED EX Ship Manager software a plus
• Filling out bill of lading for truck freight
• Must be reliable and good attendance is required
• Must have some basic knowledge of computers for reviewing schedules and inputting data
• Individual needs to be capable to work independently and with others
• Must be able to operate a basic pallet jack
• Ability to work overtime as needed.