Established manufacturer looking for an experienced Quality Inspector on 1st shift starting at $20.00 (based on experience)
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Areas of work
• Receiving, In process & paint shop
• Read mechanical drawings & wiring diagrams
• Verify In process production material meets requirements for assembly and workmanship.
• Inspection knowledge for printed circuit board and wired solder connection quality.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• QA Inspection experience
• Manufacturing and assembly experience
• Use of computer
• Ability to interpret electrical and mechanical drawings and specifications
• Use of inspection equipment such as verniers, thread gauges and some electrical measurement devices.
Must be able lift up to 50 lbs
Must have HSD/GED