Remedy Staffing is seeking an experienced Quality Control Technician for an exciting temp opportunity in Suffolk, VA. IMMEDIATELY HIRING!
Schedule: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
Monday - Friday PLUS one mandatory day on the weekend
- Performs various audits and tests from the raw material stage through the finish product to ensure quality.
- Monitors product processing, consistency, and packaging integrity by conducting analytical testing, sensory, product/ingredient sampling, as well as documentation.
- Acts on any quality noncompliance and record all results of investigations, findings, root cause analysis, and situations that occur within the shift.
- Place holds on product not within specification by generating hold documents and distributing to the proper personnel. Assists in the disposition of Hold Product when needed.
- Maintains daily retention sample procedure for finished goods items.
- Maintains laboratory inventory of tools, supplies, chemicals, and assure all measurement analysis equipment is functional as well as calibrated on a routine basis.
- Appropriately monitors and responds to all process operating guidelines and comply with GMP & Safety policies.
- High school diploma or GED
- Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Certified HACCP and SQF training and experience highly preferred
- Strong observation to details with ability to effectively investigate and devise corrective actions
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Weekly Pay!
APPLY TODAY at remedystaffing.com
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!