Location: Cairo, GA
SIGN ON BONUS!
- $100 at 30 days
- $100 at 60 days
- $300 at 90 days
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 3rd shift, 11pm-7am; (3rd shift trains on 1st shift, 7am-3pm, then moves to 3rd shift)
Pay: $13/ph; annual raises to include semi-annual bonus with a 6% target.
Duration: Temp to Hire; after conversion from temp to permanent, the pay will increase around $2.00/hr (depending on the position and skillset). There will be a shift differential pay of $1/hr more for 3rd shift.
Must have a copy of GED/HS Diploma. Must clear a background and drug screen.
Manufacturing company located in Cairo, GA is looking for great candidates to fill openings for a Machine Operator.
Solid Race Grind Loader - 3rd shift
- The Machine Loader will load grind equipment in the department and operate deburr stations.
- Assist setters in locating master from the gage room.
- Look at job assignment boards and have next container available for process.
- Move work upon completion to the next operation.
- Complete proper paper work for production purposes.
- Responsible for all 5S and general housekeeping, safety, quality, productivity, delivery and Standard Work/5S/Lean.
- Maintains knowledge of current quality and safety systems and other regulatory compliance related to this position.
Education and Experience:
- Must have a minimum high school Diploma/GED
- Two years plus experience in manufacturing processes