Remedy Staffing is Hiring an Electronics Engineer in Lexington KY!
Pay: $60K-$70K range, depending on experience and education level
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for independently performing testing and evaluation on a variety of products to the provisions of operator and industry standards; writing reports; and communicating with clients.
Job Duties include:
- Under the guidance of a more senior engineer, conduct on and off site evaluation of products to determine compliance with applicable standard(s). To do this, Engineer must:
- Read and determine applicability of national codes and standards clauses for the EUT (equipment under test);
- Read and understand schematics and manufacturing instructions;
- Validate the project scope and sample applicability;
- Under scope of the project, identify and locate test instruments and equipment required for testing;
- Follow established test plan;
- Set up and operate EUT; perform and document simple repairs on EUT as needed;
- Conduct thorough construction review; document results;
- Perform testing of products in accordance with standards.
- Develop and set up test plans.
- Set up and operate standard test equipment including, but not limited to, spectrum analyzer, oscilloscope, multi-meter, dielectric strength tester, ground continuity tester, digital multi-meter, surge generator, over-voltage tester, environmental condition chamber, articulated probes. Use hand tools to build/calibrate test fixtures.
- Following sample handling procedures, ensure that sample is logged into and out of the system. Move equipment as needed through the facility. Properly package sample for shipment.
- Compile test results during construction review and testing. Compile data and product description and type final report using established report shell. Submit report to reviewer for final approval.
- Communicate project status and test results to client, sales personnel, and management throughout testing. Provide on-going support to clients as needed.
- Within policy guidelines, identify, properly document, and recommend engineering judgments.
- Perform other work as required
Electronics, physics, mathematics, engineering, electrical, telecommunications, radio, wireless, networking