Auto Body Painters Needed for Expanding Company in Penn Yan!
Hours: 1st -6am-230pm
Pay: $17.88-$20.64 per hour
• Under the general supervision of the Paint Department Supervisor, the Painter performs all of the tasks required of a painter.
• Paints prepared fabricated bus body surfaces and exterior parts, including Step Frames, Emergency Doors, and Handicap Doors.
• Paints bus bodies and exterior bus body parts with multi-color finish coats as required by the production work order
• The Painter inspects areas to be painted to ensure that the finish coat will meet specifications, then follows applicable painting procedures to apply the finish coat.
• Follows prescribed paint department procedures prior to making repairs and painting.
• Washes unpainted bus body or unpainted external parts to be painted using prescribed organic cleaners.
• Checks entire bus body for any defects in the paint and repairs where needed.
• Re-checks caulking to ensure completeness. Re-caulks as needed.
• Washes entire bus body with prescribed organic cleaner and wipes down windows with dry rags.
• Cleans the paint booth and all paint spraying equipment and tools used in the painting process with appropriate organic solvent.
• Maintains all personal protective equipment in proper working order.
• Performs Paint Repairs as follows:
• Inspects area to be painted for defects.
• On unpainted body and unpainted exterior body parts sands or grinds any defect found then
Apply Today at Remedystaff.com