Experienced Control Panel Builders!
Give Your Career a Jumpstart!
Put the smile back into your day. Bring your admin skills to a company that values your experience and success! See why a Control Panel Builder like you are finding their next role with Remedy. We have an immediate opportunity in an exciting, fast-paced organization that offers competitive pay, great benefits, and FREE online skills training to help you advance your career!
Did you know? A recent survey showed Control Panel Builders are 4x more likely to want to work for us than the competition.
“Select has professional staff, great job opportunities, and good response time from staff when I had any questions.” Select Associate, Ilde
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Adherence to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
- Employee-focused workplace
As an Control Panel Builder, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and a retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- 2 years electrical control panel building
- Basic electrical skills
- Ability to handle small parts and see different colors
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Performs any combination of the following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems.
- Reads work orders, electrical schematics, production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Wiring and building industrial control panels based on electrical schematics, and/or wire lists
- Experience with panel fabrication and build, component lay out, electrical enclosures, electrical assemblies, and controls
- Cuts wire to specified lengths and Routes, combs, twists, wraps, ties, and attaches wire to terminal points.
- Connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other using mechanical drawings and layouts.
- Mounts assembled control components, such as transformers, control relays, circuit breakers, drives, power supplies, on chassis panel using crimps, screws, bolts, rivets, solder, or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, and automation equipment.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to electrical control assemblies.
- Performs in production inspection, conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harness, and plugs, using an ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
Working For Remedy!
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.