Flux Core Welder Needed!
Great Pay + Good Benefits + Great Company!
We have an immediate need for an experienced Welder to work at a highly-sought after manufacturer. This opportunity comes with competitive pay and good benefits. If you enjoy working with a team that takes pride in a job well done, this is the perfect place for you.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now and find out why 8 out of 10 associates say Remedy Staffing is an employer of choice!
“My experience has been a positive one. I would gladly recommend Remedy Staffing to any of my friends." Remedy Staffing Associate, Janet
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
• Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Staffing Fluxcore Welder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 12 months relevant welding experience
- Basic metallurgy knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude and basic Math
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Attention to detail
Job Responsibilities Experience on forklift and powered industrial equipment, a plus
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
Machine set up
- Follow safety guidelines, including proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Testing and inspection of product