A Great Job is Calling…
1st Shift 6AM-430PM Mo-TH
Competitive Pay & Benefits. Great Place to Work!
If you are an experienced Programmer and/or Drafter looking to work at a well-known manufacturer in the area, this may be the job for you! We're currently looking for a detail-oriented and high-performing Drafter who works well in a team environment. Competitive pay, good benefits and a strong commitment to safety top the list of what this job has to offer.
Don’t miss the chance to work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety, where 8 out of 10 associates say it’s a great place to work. APPLY TODAY.
“The pay is better than most places with good benefits. They are a phone call away or a stop by the office if I have any questions.” Remedy Staffing Associate, Sawyer
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Remedy Staffing Programmer We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 12 months relevant Programming and drafting experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic metallurgy knowledge
Working For Remedy
Remedy is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.