Electronic Assemblers Needed in Orchard Park, NY
1st Shift 7am-3:30pm Monday - Friday with opportunity for overtime
Duties, Responsibilities, Competencies:
• Responsible for assembly of units using hand tools and power tools
• Connect cables and wiring to specifications
• Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
• Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units.
• Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
• High school diploma required – additional education in a technical field preferred
• Strong soldering skills is required
• Must have at least 2 years related electronic assembly experience
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Experience in Electro/Mechanical field
• Must be a team player with excellent communication sills
• Must be detail oriented
• Knowledge of general processes and procedures of manufacturing assembly.
• Competent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment
Working For Remedy
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
It’s true! Employees are 3x happier working for Remedy than our competitors. Apply today and find out why.
“At Remedy, I’ve always been treated professionally with courtesy.” Remedy Associate, Brenda