The position of On-site Supervisor is a highly trustworthy position responsible for providing direct oversight to the performance of work as defined by the individual contract requirements.
- Maintain effective communication with the Customer(Point of contact), with HR staff and with manager
- Assign work and monitor its performance within shifts or sites to assure that all contract requirements are met.
- Assure that all employees are trained in proper techniques for the efficient, safe and quality performance of their job.
- Monitor staffing levels to satisfy Scope of Work while remaining within targeted labor hours
- May be required to attend scheduled training sessions conducted by In house management trainer
- Knowledge of computers including spreadsheets, word processing and other necessary products as determined by management
- Ability to out clear, legible written reports, payroll records, employee evaluations, and any other forms as needed
- Expertise communicating in a simple format to temp or temp-to-perm associates
- Ability to read, comprehend, and implement the expected levels service
- Capacity to substitute for the Onsite Supervisor on short Notice
- Other duties as directed by Direct Manager
- Ability to work a minimum of 10 hours per shift
- Weekend availability and flexibility
- Transportation required
- Previous experience supervising logistics or production environment is a plus
- Moderate levels of communications expected
- Must be Bilingual
- Must have a RESUME
Apply today at www.Remedystaffifng.com
Call us at (407) 361 - 9673