Excellent opportunity for a 1st Shift Maintenance Supervisor for a leading manufacturing company in Oshkosh, WI. This is a Direct Hire position that offers full benefits and tuition reimbursement!
Shift: 1st Shift; 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday-Friday
Pay:$65,000 - $75,000/year
Job Duties of the Maintenance Supervisor:
- Direct, supervise and work with assigned maintenance and service personnel and assure that plant and facilities are secured at the close of each workday
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair as well as installation operations on a wide range of equipment
- Will devise new or modify and adapt existing practices and procedures to layout secondary centers, balance loads, perform difficult repair operations in unusual or emergency situations or on a regular basis
- Make related decisions guided by precedent and within limits of established policies
Qualifications of the Maintenance Supervisor:
- Must have 4 years of maintenance experience and at least 2 years of supervisory skills
- Knowledge of maintenance trades such as painting, repair and refurbishing, pipe fitting, electrical, carpentry, millwright and fabricating
- Familiar with heating, air conditioning, machine scrubbing and scarifying, and material handling
- Requires the use of shop mathematics, complicated drawings, specifications, tables, and training in mechanical or electrical trade.