Do you have experience managing or leading a team in a manufacturing environment? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking a 2nd Shift Supervisor for our valued client located West of Portage, WI. The 2nd Shift Supervisor is responsible for the quality of efficient operation of plastic fabrication, painting department and the quality of the completed products. Responsible for all lean implementation and objectives within the department. Provide leadership and direction to the entire department(s).
Pay: $50,000-$60,000 based on experience
Shift: 4:30am-3:00pm Monday - Thursday OT Based on production needs
Job Duties of the Shift Supervisor:
- Instill quality, efficiency, and good work habits within department.
- Responsible for departmental discipline. Must document and hold all employees responsible for behaviors, actions and quality.
- Responsible for compliance with all OSHA requirements: department, safety awareness, accident prevention, and accident investigations. Be a participant in the investigation along with the safety designee and employee and complete the incident/injury forms in a timely manner.
- Make sure all new department employees are properly trained on machinery and equipment within department.
- Assign work to the department employees.
- Schedule vacation/paid time off within department to maintain enough employees to meet production schedule.
- Requisition or materials, supplies, and tools as required