Remedy is hiring a Recruiting Manager for a Manufacturing company in Orangeburg, NY.
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the strategy to fulfill present and future hourly manufacturing production talent needs in a timely manner, with quality candidates. This role works closely with the HR and operations teams to ensure the needs of the organization are being met, as well as develop recruiting strategies to improve the production talent pipeline. Relationship building is an important aspect of this position as well as direct involvement with numerous activities and events that build the employment brand.
- Responsible for the management, implementation and delivery of local HR support roles for office and plant operations
- Recruiting and employee relation duties
- Assist in the start-up of a new plant location. Experience with start-up facilities strongly preferred
- Develop policies, procedures, systems and practices throughout the company
- Partner with management team to administer coaching, termination, investigations and advancement initiatives
- Complete reporting and metrics for upper management