Immediate openings for a 3rd shift CNC Operators.
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 9pm-5:15am
Pay: 19.55 - 22.00 depending on experience
- Operate a single CNC Machine Group (Mori-Sieki, Citizen, or Multi-Spindle) to produce high quality precision machined components to meet/exceed established machine utilization goals.
- Perform routine in-process inspections and document results in accordance with established quality control procedures.
- Make prescribed tool offsets and replace worn/damaged tooling as instructed to maintain dimensional stability.
- Respond to and resolve basic machine alarms/faults.
- Escalate machine breakdown, quality and unresolved alarm/fault issues to CNC Shift Lead and/or Supervisor to minimize machine downtime.
- Perform daily housekeeping and machine maintenance tasks to ensure safe/effective machine operation.
- Weekly pay
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Free Career Advancement Courses through Penn Foster
- Medical, dental, vision etc., from first day of employment
- Cell phone service discounts
Apply Today at RemedyStaff.com