Do you have previous forklift experience along with the desire to learn and strong attention to detail? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Forklift Operators for our valued client in Neenah. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- 6am – 6pm on a 2,2,3 schedule; resulting in working only 7 of 14 days and a 3-day weekend every other weekend
- 6pm to 6am on a 2,2,3 schedule; resulting in working only 7 of 14 days and a 3-day weekend every other weekend
- $18.00/hr - A.M 2-2-3 Schedule
- $19.00/hr - P.M 2-2-3 Schedule
Job Duties of the Forklift Operator:
- Operate a sit-down forklift to remove product from palletizer and transport to storage or the outbound trailer
- Inspect, unload, and put away raw materials or finished product via the forklift
- Stock, stage and replenish product on converting lines
- Ensure timely shipping and receiving of product to meet customer expectations
- Will work with RF scanners
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Built-in overtime pay
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Associate openings!
Qualifications of the Forklift Operator:
- Prior experience working in a warehouse environment operating a forklift is preferred
- Willing to train candidates who have a strong desire to learn to operate lift trucks
- Must be able to do basic math
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs on a consistent basis, and very occasionally up to 60 lbs (maybe once per shift when changing LP tanks on lifts)
- Must be able to get on and off the lift trucks frequently
Employee Provided Dress/PPE:
- Steel toes required. Company will provide all other PPE.