This is an exciting opportunity to work for the Caldwell Zoo! Whether you’re looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Remedy Intelligent Staffing today!
Job Summary: Direct Caldwell Zoo visitors and buses where to park and oversee the parking lot grounds
Parking Attendant Job Duties:
- Greet visitors
- Direct buses on property
- Open gates
- Answer visitor questions
- Communicate by two way radio
- Keep parking area clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Lift, position, and remove barricades in order to open or close parking areas.
As a Remedy Parking Attendant We Offer You:
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Mobile App- easy access to paystubs & W2
- Tons of discounts available through Working Advantage Program