Client Service Specialist Pay: $ 17.85
Client Service Specialist Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Client Service Specialist Responsibilities:
? Performs clerical work of routine difficulty
•involving the taking of initial applications for housing, rent collection and continued occupancy for public housing developments,
• Conducts screening, intake and move in of applicants as per the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy. • Collects and deposits funds owed by residents.
• Ensures rent payments and other charges are inputted into the computer in a timely manner, maintain records of collections, prepare reports.
• Maintains and monitors delinquent rent roll.
• Completes and tracks re-certifications on residents at the assigned developments.
• Completes interviews of residents and processes change of income for residents.
• Issues lease violations and monitors curb appeal for residents at the assigned developments.
• Prepares and Processes recommendation for lease violations.
• Conducts move-in, move-out and housekeeping inspections of units.
• Completes move out of residents as per the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP).and SOP's. Maintain a working knowledge of Housing Authority policy and procedures to assure residents have a clear understanding of changes that may affect their residency.
• Facilitates resident meetings Ensure time is entered daily.
• Prepares Reasonable Accommodations for approval and/or denial.
• Performs other duties as assigned.