Our client in West Valley is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Rep who is willing to assist with warehouse duties!
This is a great 1st Shift Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
Shift Hours: 8AM – 4:30PM
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00/hr (DOE)
Requirements for Customer Service Rep:
- Daily telephone contact with external and internal customers regarding product information, needs and availability, etc.
- Enter orders into the systems; respond to customer requests to ensure highest level of customer service
- Follow-up with customers regarding the status of their open orders and relay shipping information; utilize CRM solutions to initiate and process customer cases and create reports
- Initiate and process customer claims and disputes; distribute customer email inquiries to the appropriate branch personnel
- Perform assigned tasks utilizing standard work and policies to ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Assist with inventory tracking, maintenance, and overall restocking efforts of the branch
- Greet all will call customers and ensure their orders are completed expeditiously
- Review dealer web orders to determine if they require special handling due to inventory, location, or special shipping instructions
- Operate forklift and other branch equipment as required
- Must have regular and predictable on-site attendance and the ability to work the shift and/or schedule to which you are assigned, as well as additional hours as needed
- Keep information confidential
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill-building courses
Apply now for our Customer Service / Warehouse Associate position!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!