Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring for our client, a leader in copper/metal manufacturing, who is looking to add a Lab Tech to their team.
This is a temporary position expected to last about one year and slated to start mid-February.
Starting Pay: $20/hour.
Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 7AM - 3PM, time may vary. Monday - Friday. About 20-30 hours most weeks with some flexibility.
Our client's Lab Manager is requesting a temporary employee to support with a new, year-long contract, making the length of the position up to 1 year.
- The position will entail cutting up sheet metal samples into required sizes using a hydraulic shear, testing and data entry of results, use of Excel, and cleaning/packaging samples carefully for shipment to customer.
- Testing must be carried out according to standard procedures, and the candidate must be able to organize work as they go.
- Must be able to lift, bend, twist, stand, sit, and carry. Qualified applicants must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Good use of hands and agility.
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and orally.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Attention to detail.
#RemedyJobs #CedarRapidsJobs #LabTechJobs #IndustrialJobs