Manufacturing Opportunities in West Jefferson, OH!
We are searching for reliable candidates to work as MACHINE OPERATORS in different departments at an ever growing Honda Supplier in West Jefferson, OH. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
Great training in place to teach you the skills you need to perform effectively!
PAY: $16.50 - $17.00
• Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
• Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
• Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 12:30pm
• Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm - 6:30am
Manufacturing Associate Responsibilities:
• Inspecting various metal pieces for automobiles for defects.
• The stacking position consists of stacking the metal parts to a comfortable level for each individual and placing them into a large stationary basket.
• All parts are coated with oil and may need wiped if there is an excess amount.
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
• Maintain activity logs
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment
Manufacturing Associate Benefits:
• Entry-level position
• Uniform provided
• Full-service cafeteria and clean environment
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
• Weekly pay by ComData Card or Direct Deposit
• Refer-A-Friend bonuses
• Tour of the facility prior to starting
• Full-time and overtime opportunities
• Mobile app to see jobs, pay stubs, and call-offs