Now hiring for an Sales Administrative Assistant in West Jefferson, OH!
Join our team, where we value our team members through support and recognition!
We are hiring this direct hire opportunity for one of our valued manufacturing clients!
Mon-Fri 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Salary starting at $40,000 to $42,000 annually!
Support sales and marketing manager(s) in the industrial and consumer business units by managing processes and communications with customers (internal and external).
Serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
As the Sales Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Managing processes and communications with customers (internal and external) through multiple channels including phone, EDI, email, website, etc.
- Prioritizing tasks in order to supply superior service to all key accounts.
- Resolving crisis situations while not jeopardizing customer relationships.
- Managing the order process for multiple product lines in the SAP Business Enterprise system.
- Working in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Using judgment and knowledge of strategic plans for each customer to respond to requests for orders, technical support and other services.
- Managing customer expectations by clearly communicating our commitments to the customer (i.e. Delivery dates or problems resolution) and by promptly updating the customer with changes in status.
- Comprehends and can follow well defined and documented systems, related instructions and operational procedures.
- Develops and maintains pro-active business relationships with customers and where applicable, key decision makers and sales representatives.
- Independently and effectively prioritizing daily tasks and follows up on resolutions that ensure customer satisfaction.
- Investigate and resolve routine requests and customer complaints.
- Develops reports and special projects as directed by Sr. Sales Manager and/or Marketing Director.
- Files and maintains sales records, purchase orders, invoices data and respective personnel records. Maintains total confidentiality in all respects concerning these records and any other information.
- Performs miscellaneous customer support functions including arranging for samples to be sent out as requested
- Must have a working knowledge of all ISO documents related to the position and consistently adhere to them
- Must abide by all safety rules and regulations and promote a safe working environment and work harmoniously with all Associates.
- Is a strong and reliable member of the department with regular and predictable attendance mandatory.
- Serves as back-up receptionist, answers primary phone lines, routing calls as necessary
- Performs JV sales order data entry to SAP
- Performs JV new item sales order verification (Rush orders only)
- Ships out Federal Express/non-product shipments on a daily basis
- Performs administrative functions as requested by members of Management
- Responsible for typing and confirming purchase orders as assigned
- Provides Hazmat shipping estimates and documentation for international air shipments and domestic shipments.
As the Sales Administrative Assistant you will receive benefits to include:
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Excellent starting salary
- Access to amazing benefits including health, life, dental, vision and more
- A great working environment
- Amazing tenured team members
- And much more
For immediate consideration, please apply now and upload a current and accurate resume of your qualifications!
We strongly encourage our Military and Veteran Heroes to apply now!