Production Operator are needed by Remedy Staffing for a Manufacturing Company in Hatfield, Pennsylvania.
Hours: Third Shift and Second Shift (3pm to 11:30pm) (11pm-730am)
- As required, thoroughly clean the system and the mill.
- Ensure correct fit by changing mills, nozzles, pushers, ventures, and other processing equipment.
- System setup must follow specifications and include the correct ducting, gasketing, safety grounding, baghouse changeover, and other procedures.
- assembles additional processing tools, such as a hammer mill, a blender, and a crusher.
- High school diploma or GED along with six to twelve months related experience
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure in whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Savings Plan
- Free online skill building courses
- Permanent Opportunity!
For IMMEDIATE consideration for our Production Operator jobs, APPLY NOW!