Remedy Staffing is seeking Inventory Control Clerks at JoAnn’s available in West Jefferson, OH!
SHIFT: Monday to Thursday (6:00AM to 4:30PM)
Inventory Control Clerk Requirements:
- Researches and resolves mark outs using the WMS and access tools--in their area of responsibility. Completes mark out process in WMS or fills resolved mark out. Works with Operations to avoid further mark outs.
- Performs slot checks to validate WMS versus physical inventory including: zero slot checks, less than standard, less than ten, seasonal clean out, and others as needed. Systemically adjusts inventory to resolve EXE versus physical inventory discrepancies.
- Handles the problem pallet area (abandonments and kick outs) to determine root cause and make the necessary system action needed to get the pallet/box to the proper location.
- Process damages and less than standard items by completing and logging issue and assigning product to damages for destruction or BSP box and store for shipping.
- Proficient in Microsoft Access and Excel
- Demonstrates good interpersonal and communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to walk up to 12 hours a day on concrete floor, lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted, and climb stairs on multi-story structures
- Ability to speak effectively with customers, vendors, or employees of organization.
Inventory Control Clerk Benefits:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Incentives and more…
MILITARY MEMBERS AND VETERANS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!