Looking to LIFT your career opportunities?
Recently remodeled warehouse, just off of Alum Creek - only minutes from Columbus, is looking for ELECTRIC PALLET JACK (Walkie-Riders) FORKLIFT PICKERS to move boxed furniture from aisles to outbound.
Break out of the cycle today and take a chance on bettering your future!
HOURS: 2nd Shift: Sunday- 1:30pm-10pm, Monday-Thurs: 3:30pm-12am
Electric PJ Picker Responsibilities:
• Use an RF Scan Gun to verify orders for shipment
• Drive Electric Pallet Jack Forklift (also known as a “walkie-rider”)
• Stand, stoop and bend throughout duration of shift
• Willingness to help clean when orders are slow
• Lift up to 75lbs.
• Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit/Pay Card
• Immediate Access to Benefits
• Free On-line Penn Foster Classes
• Referral Incentives
Apply today to start working this week!
Veterans and active members of the military encouraged to apply!