Welders Needed at Growing Auto Manufacturer in Penn Yan
Hours: 1st -6am-230pm
Part time hours available
Incentive: $2 per hour attendance bonus paid weekly.
- Performs repetitive welding operations to build bus body structural components using stationary assembly fixtures.
- Uses portable fixtures to align and attach (tack weld) various body structures together.
- Inspects his/her own work to detect any welding defects and re-welds as necessary.
- Maintains all tools, welding machinery, safety equipment and personal protective devices assigned to him/her in proper operating condition.
- Follows good housekeeping practices to keep his/her work area clean and hazard free.
- Carries out all other tasks for which he/she may be qualified as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Operating and demonstrating the ability to operate MIG welder.
Operating Robot Welder
Works as a team to assemble and fabricate bus parts.
Apply today to get your career started!