The purpose of this position is to provide technical support for new and existing production processes and product builds.
- Revise documentation for assembly and test processes under guidance of engineering.
- Support fixtures, tools and test equipment for production processes.
- Monitor manufacturing processes to identify deficiencies.
- Identify tool and equipment needs to improve manufacturability, product throughput and lower cost.
- Provide resolution and disposition of product, in coordination with Project Engineering.
- Participate in the design review process to identify assembly tools/fixtures, test equipment and HSE needs.
- Assist in the development of training for equipment and processes. Provide OJT and formal training and coaching to technicians.
- Participate in Failure Analysis and problem-solving activities to determine Root Cause of failures.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement (CI) events utilizing “Lean” tools to improve process efficiencies and throughput.
- Participate in Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) events.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
Education and Experience:
- AS degree in Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Engineering Technology or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of production shop floor experience in assembly and test of ODI products or similar design technology.
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma experience preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of MSOffice programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment.
- Training abilities – ability to transfer knowledge to technicians through coaching, OJT or classroom settings.
Email Resume to Adam: Adam.Angyal@remedystaff.com or call 386-615-8859 ext. 0