Warehouse Packer Positions in New Albany, OH!
How about working 16 days a Month and getting 2 - Three-day Weekends per month?
Light assembly/ New Albany / Great benefits upon hire
- 1st shift 6:45am - 7:15pm $16.65 hour
- 3rd shift 6:45pm- 7:15am $17.65 hour
Remedy Staffing is seeking motivated Light assembly/warehouse Packer associates for a premier full-service Manufacturing Plant located in the New Albany area. No experience needed! Training provided.
Job Description: These positions are standing for the entire shift assembly line packaging plastic bottles light lifting palletizing inspect product to meet quality standards.
- Responsible for following all safety rules of the plant.
- Make boxes and placing them on the conveyor so bottles may tumble pack into them.
- Check bottles for defects prior to closing the box and each hour as required for visual checks.
- Fill out forms and keep white board updated as required.
- Rework/sort bottles for defects as needed. Must keep work area clean at all times.
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Immediate Access to Benefits
- Free On-line Penn Foster Classes
- Referral Programs
- Once hired client offers outstanding benefits
Military Personnel and Veterans Are Encouraged to Apply!
- Supply production lines with product
- Pull materials
- Pack boxes
- Place orders in delivery areas
- Standing 12 hours
Additional Information: REQUIRED: STEEL TOED BOOTS or COMPOSITE TOE SHOES w/slip resistant sole