Looking to gain some new work experience? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Electronic Assemblers for our valued clients in Fort Atkinson & Deerfield, WI. Apply today to be considered for these great Temp-To-Hire opportunities! These roles are 'light' in nature - not back breaking roles!
- 1st shift; 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday-Friday +OT in Fort Atkinson & Deerfield
- "Part Time" 8:30-2:30pm, Monday-Friday in Deerfield
- 1st shift; 5:30am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday + OT in Fort Atkinson
- 2nd shift; 2:00pm-10:30pm, Monday-Friday +OT
Pay: Ranging from $15.00-17.25/hour depending on hours, location, and role
Job Duties of the Electronic Assembler:
- Follow defined work instructions to perform general assembly work according to IPC standards
- Gauging, encapsulating, calibrating, assembling, preparing and inspecting the product according to specifications and quality standards
- Adhere to company quality expectations
- Perform work within standard allotted time
- Follow all safety: rules
- Maintain an orderly workstation
- Specific duties are varied but may include:
- Wire jacket stripping
- Crimping of wire harnesses
- Soldering/tinning wires
- Assembling cables
- Braiding cables
- Preparing and inserting parts on circuit boards
- Soldering components on circuit boards
- Coating printed circuit boards
- Assembling components and subassemblies into control boxes
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Works as part of a team/cell assisting others as needed
- Set up and operate a variety of production machines to fulfill duties including the soldering tool, screwdrivers, drills and other equipment
- Temporary to Hire opportunity
- Weekly pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plans Available
- Free Online Skills Courses
- Sign on bonuses once hired on!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our openings!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!