Remedy Staffing works with some of the finest companies in the Corridor. We are proud to support one of the largest food manufacturing companies in the world.
Our associates provide support in packing finished goods for shipment.
Our associates may be assigned to work in any department that the client requests.
ALL SHIFTS OPEN (Hours and pay below including weekend premium pay):
• Load machines, bulk pack product, and other production tasks.
• Palletizing finished goods followed client specific directions.
• Load cartons and other packaging tasks.
• Support special projects including re-packaging, sorting and disposal.
• Placing placards and other required paperwork on finished goods.
• Keep area clear of hazards and ensure that workspace housekeeping is done.
• Follow all good manufacturing practices, follow all safety rules including use of PPE.
• Support quality control goals.
• Must be able to read and follow written instructions as well as visual training aids.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as production needs change.
• Able to stand, lift, bend and reach for 8 to 12 hours.
• Repetitive lifting 10 to 30 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
#RemedyJobs #CedarRapidsJobs #ProductionJobs #WarehouseJobs