Immediate job openings for Window Production in the
Cedar Rapids, IA area!
Our client is a well-established replacement window manufacturer.
Associates working at this location will perform a variety of tasks in the manufacturing process to make energy efficient, custom-made replacement vinyl windows.
These are long term temporary assignments but can be temp to hire for exceptional candidates!
Must be able to work 40+ hour week. This can include weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
Shift Hours: 5AM to 5PM.
• Read, follow, and understand stand work, procedures and directions supplied for window order to meet customer requirements
• Sorting and cutting material for each window order
• Assembly of frame and sash sections
• Installing hardware, trimming and cleaning
• Ensure correct hardware used
• Preparing glass for installation
• Final assembly of unit
• Wrap product and prep for shipping
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Familiarity with manual and power hand tools
• Must be able to read and follow written instructions
• Must have good attention to detail in work
• Able to work in a team environment
• Able to stand, bend, reach, push, pull twist, and lift