Maintenance Technician needed for evening shift with Manufacturing Company Deland industrial area
Send resume to Tia.email@example.com
Key Duties Include Performs all work in a safe manner; promotes and fosters a safe work environment Repairs all equipment and machinery independently with no supervision.
- Installs new/repaired equipment.
- Monitors equipment performance.
- Performs equipment troubleshooting, repair and change over independently with no supervision.
- Assists process team in troubleshooting or modifying line equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Tracks and logs work orders and parts supplies on Computerized Main Management Software (CMMS) and SAP systems Qualifications.
- Must have: Strong mechanical aptitude. Strong working knowledge of basic mechanics and electronics with a proficiency in doing so. Electrical experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to: Demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving ability. Work in a team-based environment. overtime, as needed. Follow directions and get along well with others.
- Pass background and drug test
- Be punctual and have reliable transportation
- Be flexible working 5pm-5am for 2-4 month with possibility of going to 5am-5pm
Walk-in interviews welcome from M-F between 10:00am and 2:00pm
Remedy Intelligent Staffing
124 S Amelia Ave
Deland, FL 32724