Hours: 1st, 2nd shift available
Sit-down Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Material Handling- Receive, store and distributes material and product.
- Move components for orders, loading and unloading trucks.
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack and pickers.
- Inspect product load for accuracy, and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, and boxes, and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Staging components for work orders, while compelling with safety rules
- Loading packages, Pulling, packaging, Shipping orders, Kitting, Ability to lift up to 35lbs
Forklift Operator Qualifications:
- Experience operating a forklift, pallets or stock pickers
- Previous experience in a distribution and or Manufacturing center, including receiving, pulling orders, packing and shipping preferred.
- Forklift operator certification a plus
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Forklift Operator job!
Call our office on 386-615-8859 ext. 0
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!