Are you looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable company who provides on-the-job training and provides INCREDIBLE benefits?
Look no further and apply for our Manufacturing/Production Temp-to-hire position in North Ogden, UT today!
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00/hr (DOE)
Schedule: Days - 10 hour shift, 5:30a-4:30p, every other Friday 5:30a - 1:00p.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, engineering specifications, and shop orders to determine machine setup, production methods, and sequence of operation.
- Selects, positions, and secures dies, blades, cutters, and fixtures onto machine, using rule, square, shims, templates, hand tools, and built-in gauges.
- Observes machine operations, material supplies, and position of work pieces to detect malfunctions, needed supplies, or misaligned parts.
- Conducts tests and inspections of products, or processes to evaluate quality or performance; examines products or work to verify conformance to specifications.
- Must be able to read and interpret a tape measure and conduct basic math.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Free Online Skill builder courses
- Comprehensive Benefits package available upon Client Conversion
Apply now to be considered for our Manufacturing/Production position in North Ogden, UT.
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply. Apply today!