Product Assessment Position in Piscataway, NJ
(Especialista de Evaluacion de Productos disponible en Piscataway, NJ)
*English Required* Printed Resume
(Ingles Requerido* Copia de Resume)
City - Piscataway, NJ
Position – Product Assessment Specialist
Shift - Evening (2nd shift)
Salary per hour - $21.00
Schedule - 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Days - Monday to Friday (Two Saturdays per month are required)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Manage and process all incoming repairs by entering required data into company system.
• Inspect all incoming repairs to assess the conditions of the item and determine if the product is repairable.
• Keep track of all incorrect and missing data.
• Use the system to access technical data to process the repair when repair instructions are provided.
• Record and keep track of repair warranties to ensure proper departments are advised.
• Communication with Support to report feedback on received shipments and to ensure that performance results and/or issues are properly relayed to the client.
• Communication with floor supervisors and/or Artisans concerning any technical questions.
• Work through any customer service issues on rush shipments.
• Perform other duties as assigned to meet business objectives and goals.
Minimum job requirements (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
• Ability to work well under pressure (100% minimum)
• Organizational Skills (100% minimum)
• Verbal & Written Communication Skills (100% minimum)
• Computer literacy (80% minimum)
• Multitasker (100% minimum)
• Team Player (100% minimum)
• English Language (100% minimum)
• Email Etiquette (100% minimum)
• Attention to small detail (100% minimum)
• Minimum Education required: High School Diploma or GED.
• Warehouse Experience required